Alice Corrine’sTop 10 Female Celebrities of 2011
Drumroll please —-
10.Tory Burch – It’s hard to believe she only launched her line seven years ago. She’s mother to three boys and stepmom to three girls. But Mrs. Brady she’s not - she now has 40 stores worldwide including London and Hong Kong; a foundation dedicated to offering economic opportunities for women; and the respect of Oprah, the fashion community – and us!
9. Miranda Lambert She hunted and served her own game at her wedding but looks and sings like an angel. We’re definitely intrigued by her.
8. Lauren Lauren (aka Lauren Bush) Behind those gorgeous eyes is an incredibly smart woman who has become a philanthropic leader of her age. This year she also married Ralph Lauren‘s son, David. Congratulations Lauren! Lauren Bush photo courtesy Harpers Bazaar.
7. Michele Obama – This First Lady is a great example to us of class, style and confidence. We love how attentive she seems with her girls and her date nights with the hubby (not to mention she redesigned that annoying food pyramid). Keep working it gurl.
6. Blair Eadie of Atlantic-Pacific - she is going to be the next big thing - mark our words. The successful blogger says her fashion sense is “moody” but if mood swings are what helps her create her style we say bring it on.
3. Rachel Zoe – As we know, this stylist of the stars has become her own celebrity. She’s gorgeous and her style is impeccable. In 2011 she successfully launched her clothing line, the Zoe Report and had her baby! Go Mama!
2. Gwyneth Paltrow – She always keeps us on our toes – and as Chelsea Handler observed, she doesn’t seem to care what people think. Not only did the Oscar winner appear on the Grammy’s with Cee Loo Green singing his F*** You hit, but she did it in a black bodysuit and pink feather earrings on top of a piano. Need we say more?
1. Pippa Middleton - Clearly the breakout star of 2011. She’s athletic; her rearend is awesome; she stole the show from her famous sister; she has great dimples; and …. she did a blackflip off the back of a yacht and looked sexy as hell doing it.