One Lovely Blog Award
We won an award!
A huge thanks to one of our lovely blog followers, Nest Design Studios who has awarded us the One Lovely Blog Award today. Please check out their site - they are passionate about design, intrigued by fashion and love food.
So here’s how it works:
1. In a post on your, blog, nominate 15 fellow bloggers for The Lovely Blog Award.
2. In the same post, add the Lovely Blog Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
As part of it we have to tell the person who nominated us seven things about ourselves and nominate other blogs for the award, it’s supposed to be 15 but we’re not that good at keeping up with lots of blogs so our list is a bit shorter than that, but here it is and they are all really great blogs:
- Napa Valley Girl
- My Stylistic Life
- Caitlin Creer Interiors
- Events by Social Graces
- Denim Bar
Random Pieces about me:
- I have three children – yep its a little cray cray around here. Nothing like the Jackson family mind you. Two boys and a girl – they’re rarely on my site but you can see pics of them on Instagram (alicecorrine) and Twitter (alice_corrine)
- I’ve been in Life magazine and House Beautiful before.
- I was in a bank during a bank robbery in South Carolina. (Hey they said “random facts”, right?)
- Larry King made me a birthday video when I turned 40. Yep, I’m old. And, I’m a Larry King fan.
- I was born in Miami.
- I have a real deer head hanging in my house - my husband is a hunter. Its a good thing he’s cute (my husband that is)
- I live in Alexandria, Virginia – 2 miles from the Pentagon and 7 miles to the White House.