Stars Who Need New Hair Styles in 2013
There are a few stars we hope get new hair styles in 2013. It doesn’t mean they’re bad people – bad hairstyles can even happen to good people. Do you agree with our picks?
1. Carly Rae Jepsen – her hair is way too heavy around her face. The thick bangs take away from her features.
2. Anne Hathaway – her face and head are too small for the short cut – she ends up looking like a matchstick.
3. Michelle Williams – she needs an updated look with new color and longer style.
4. Courtney Cox – she was easily one of the most beautiful women of her generation back in the “Friends” era. Now, though, it seems like she is morphing into a “Real Housewife.” Her hair is too dark and too long.
5. Kelly Osbourne – enough with the purple hair already. It’s too distracting and makes her look older than she is.
6. Zooey Dechanel – her hair is too heavy around her face. We’d love to see what she looks like without those heavy bangs.
7. Miley Cyrus – famously chopped off her locks last year. She’s so beautiful and clearly has one of the best figures in the business, but even she can’t carry off this look.
Here’s a gallery of past looks we prefer over their current looks:
If you like this be sure to check out our other recent posts: