We love looking at all the mid-century modern furniture on Craigslist – and it’s a lot less expensive on Craigslist than the specialty stores that sell them.
In Alexandria, Virginia – Mid Century Modern Laguna Blue Fabric Upholstered Loveseat Couch – $575
In Dallas – Mid Century Dresser
We’re not psychic but we have some celebrity predictions for 2017 anyway – let us know if you agree with these.
- Selena Gomez will go back to rehab.
- Benedict Cumberbatch will separate from his wife.
- Kendall Jenner will be part of a gay storyline on Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
- Giada De Laurentiis will be involved in a scandalous exposé.
- The public will find out why so many female celebrities go to Dubai
- Julia Roberts will separate from her husband.
“The more I talk to Liz, the less she makes sense.” – Nick
Liz is that one girl who makes out with a guy at a frat party & goes back every weekend because she thinks they have a “thing”
Corinne: “If you cant handle being interrupted, then why are you here?” Also Corinne: “It’s rude when people interrupt me.”
IT’S TOO EARLY FOR A TO BE CONTINUED, ABC.
It’s fun watching Taylor silently diagnosing Corinne with borderline personality disorder.
Corrine, welcome to paradise!!!
The 2017 Golden Globes were last night. – here are the best Twitter highlights on everything from the Red Carpet to dissing Trump to Meryl Streep’s dress:
Ryan Seacrest: “Tell me about your dress?” Emma Stone, with best answer of the night: “It’s pink and there are stars on it.”
“The Golden Globes: One of the few places left where America still honors the popular vote.” — Jimmy Fallon’s opening
Poor Donald Trump’s ego.. “In 12 days we’re gonna find out what would’ve happened if King Joffrey lived”
Congrats to the teleprompter, the first person to get drunk at the
How come when celebrities drink at the Golden Globes it’s “fun” and “humanizing” but when I drink it’s “scaring the other IKEA customers”?
Golden Globes: Did he just say kids? Cut to the Stranger Things kids.
Tom Hiddleston: Kids are suffering in Sudan.
BREAKING PHOTO: Meryl Streep and Hillary Clinton waiting for Donald Trump’s reaction to her speech.
Megyn Kelly, who made our list of the Top Ten List of Female Celebrities of 2016, just announced that she is officially making the jump from FOX to NBC. Is this a good move for her? NBC doesn’t have a great track record after they poach big names to their channel. Remember these celebs:
- Josh Elliott – Elliott left a starring role on Good Morning America for NBC only to leave the network less than two years later.Where is he now? Who knows.
- Sam Champion – Champion was lured away from ABC and Good Morning America by The Weather Channel, which is owned by NBC. He lasted maybe three years – talk about the perfect storm.
- Billy Bush – had barely shut the door at Access Hollywood to start at NBC in New York when the Trump audio tape was leaked. Trump was elected President of the United States and Bush was fired from NBC.
Sure, she effectively wrangled with Trump during the election, but can she navigate the murky waters of NBC promises? Sam Champion and Josh Elliott are certainly a cautionary tale – do they really want Megyn, or do they just want her off the air at FOX?
It is not too late to score big savings on holiday gifts. GMA’s Tory Johnson has something for everyone on your shopping list in this week’s “Deals and Steals.” The must-have items include everything from jewelry and popcorn to throw blankets, scarves and more.
The items are discounted by as much as 70 percent! Be sure to go to the Good Morning America site for complete deal details and promo codes.
Also on sale today Toys in time for Christmas:
10. Taylor Swift – Swift currently has over 94 million followers on Instagram alone -in comparison, her rival Kim Kardashian only has 88 million. She somehow always manages to be in the news – whether its for her goofy relationships or ongoing Kanye West drama. Despite these somewhat annoying distractions we continue to follow her – probably because she still remains a force of kindness and civility in a climate that was anything but this year.Sometimes nice girls do finish first.
9. Whether speaking at the Democratic Convention or standing up to the Kardashians, Chloe Moretz certainly made an imprint in 2016. Oh yeah, and there was that little romance with Broolyn Beckham… We can’t imagine what this smart young woman will do in 2017.
8. Kelly Ripa – Kelly faced one of the few media storms this year, outside of the Presidential election, with the departure of her former co-host, Michael Strahan. The two appeared to be the perfect married couple – you know those couples, the ones you’re sure will never divorce? Well, he had a mistress, and her name was Good Morning America – and he decided to leave Live for GMA. Kelly was not pleased, taking a couple of days off from work to cool down. Upon her return, she quipped, “Our long national nightmare is finally over,” and then continued, “I needed a couple days to gather my thoughts. After 26 years with this company, I earned the right. And let’s be honest, I know half of you called in sick to be here, so we get each other.” Classy, witty and beautiful – how can she not make this list?
7. Ivanka Trump – Despite the controversial political campaign this year, Ivanka Trump always managed to appear poised and happy. Maybe it’s because she has three beautiful children – the youngest who is only 8 months old – oh, and a super cute husband. Ivanka is articulate and well respected by her colleagues. She is also obviously someone her father depends on tremendously and has been labeled as the “heir apparent to the Trump Organization.” However, our sources here in Washington DC, say she has been house hunting locally and will be given a top position in her dad’s cabinet. No matter where she lands, it appears Donald did one thing well.
6. Kate McKinnon – Thank goodness for Saturday Night Live this year who got us through the craziness that was the 2016 Presidential campaign. Kate McKinnon not only portrayed Hillary Clinton to perfection but also played wily Trump campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway.
5.The Women of Game of Thrones – Cersei, Daenerys, Sansa, Arya, Brienne and Margaery are just a few of our favorite strong female characters of the Seven Kingdoms. These women, who have endured the most horrific of plot lines, have morphed into savvy and cunning leaders, taking power and yielding vengeance on anyone who dares to cross them. As we watch them transition from victims to conquerors we can’t help but be proud to be a part of their journey – even if it’s just as a viewer – or reader.
4. Kellyanne Conway – Kellyanne seemingly came out of nowhere, but she was definitely known within the walls of the beltway. She ran her own polling company for over 20 years and had clients such as Ted Cruz and current Vice President-elect Mike Pence as well as many conservative organizations including the NRA and Heritage Foundation. As Trump’s final campaign manager she gave a voice and face to his campaign on a daily basis – appearing on what seemed to be every news show. She also provided a lot of great content for Saturday Night Live skits where she was portrayed by number six on our list, Kate McKinnon.
3. Megyn Kelly – When Megyn asked Donald Trump about his past comments on women it changed the course of the election. Not only was this asked by a woman moderating the debate, but it was asked by a Fox News anchor. His post debate response to her putting him on the spot? Clearly enraged, he set the tone for his campaign, tweeting, “You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes. Blood coming out of her wherever.” Kelly was undeterred and remained vigilant with her campaign coverage of all the candidates. She currently has 2.15 million Twitter followers and is re-negotiating her contract at Fox.
2. Michelle Obama – No speaker made a bigger impact at the Democratic National Convention than Michelle Obama. Her “when they go low we go high” line from her convention speech really resonated with the country this year. Her dignified restraint set an example for all of us in this year of political turmoil.
1.Hillary Clinton – is there an adequate way to summarize this year for Hillary Clinton? Maybe that she was a pioneer for women as the Democratic candidate for President, displaying a relentless force of determination and intellect? She may have lost the election, but she won the popular vote by almost 2.7 million votes. She’ll always be a winner in our minds.